Wrong sales - statistics uses wrong currency

Hello, we have a problem. Our eshop sells digital products all over the world. Staticstics of sales in the dashboard are not correct fully.

For example Sales without VAT is fine. But Costs are completely wrong. I also tried one reporting tool and there is similar problem. It seems that we have the default currency CZK but if we sell some products for 10 dollars then it saves 10 czech crowns. And after this everything is messed up.

All currencies and set up is correct, don't search for the bug there, at least not from the common settings in back office.

For example also the sales in dashboard are correct, but the cost is wrong. In costs Prestashop takes into account correct CZK price as the buying price but then the sale price is again in dollars and well, you cannot use and count 2 figures with different currency.

Any help what to check or fix?

Thanks a lot.

Karel

• 4 years later...

Comes late, but I noticed that the Dashboard has bug where it does not calculate the different currencies correctly.

I you sell with EUR and USD for example with EUr being your default currency, and you sell with USD100 and EUR100, it will show your sales being EUR200.

It should convert the USD into EUR before summing it all up.

I did this SQL to show the actual sales after tax in defualt currency (TOTAL_EUR):

SELECT
         ROUND(SUM(o.total_paid_tax_incl / o.conversion_rate),2) AS 'TOTAL_EUR',
         ROUND(SUM(o.total_paid_tax_incl / o.conversion_rate)/DAYOFMONTH(NOW())*DAY(LAST_DAY(NOW())),2) AS 'FORECAST'   
FROM pscw_orders o
WHERE o.invoice_date >= '2021-10-01' AND o.invoice_date < '2021-10-31' AND o.current_state != 7

Edited by GoPure Kratom (see edit history)