Add a search form from another server via the SOAP protocol

Hello everybody!
I want to make a separate page for registered users and for a certain group of users. On this page there will be a search form for products from another server via the SOAP protocol.
I found a lesson on how to implement limited access: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eMotQyowpc
But I have to change the PrestaShop files. And when I upgrade PrestaShop, I then have no problems? Or do I have to add my code each time?
How do I add a form to a page? Should I write my HOOK? Or change the controller code? Or in the module do override controller, but then there can be a conflict with other modules?
I'm new to PrestaShop. What is the best way to implement this, so that later I did not have any problems when updating PrestaShop or in other situations?

Thank you!

I believe the proper way is to create a module that includes a new FrontController (this would control your new page).  The new controller would also have a new template file that deals with presenting the information to the customer.  You should not need to create overrides or touch core code to achieve the creation of a new page.

You can learn about module creation and front controllers in the Documentation under the More menu above