Weird cache error in BO.

Hi,

We are using Prestashop 1.7.2 and we changed database server. Everything was pretty easy (just had to change details in /app/config/parameters.php) and it was smooth.

I've cleared the cache in BO and it seems to be working fine when i test the front end and backend.

But, when i'm in the BO on the page Catalogue/products, it get this weird error (the previous db server is off). Why ? Any other cache we should clear ?

ConnectionException in AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 103:An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused

Followed by a lot of errors including the previous server, db, login & password ...

1. in AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 103
  2. at AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException('An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused', object(PDOException)) in DBALException.php line 145
  3. at DBALException::driverException(object(Driver), object(PDOException)) in Driver.php line 47
  4. at Driver->connect(array('driver' => 'pdo_mysql', 'host' => '138.68.XXX.XX', 'port' => '', 'dbname' => 'store_XXXXX', 'user' => 'frontXXXX', 'password' => '!n;rKGTKd2UD', 'charset' => 'UTF8', 'driverOptions' => array('SET sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE([spam-filter]sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''))'), 'serverVersion' => '5.1'), 'frontuser', 'XXXXXXX', array('SET sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE([spam-filter]sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''))')) in Connection.php line 360

• 9 months later...