PieMar

Cannot select product attribute on product page

I have a product with different combinations/attributes, so one drop-down menu with different values.

If you select a value, the price does not change and after 2 seconds the drop-down value change again to the default value.

But in quick view it works, i can choose the value and the price changes.

I have searched the forum and already tried this:

- Allow ordering of out of stock products

- preference > products > check the check box " separate attributes anchor" and pick "-"

- cross selling: i cannot find this setting, but i only have one store

I'm using presta 1.7 and classic theme.

Can someone help me please!

Edited by PieMar (see edit history)

I'm having this same exact problem.  

It's sad, nobody is answering any questions regarding prestashop 1.7.x on here.  You're left to fix things on your own.

The product photo flickers to change to that attribute's photo, the hash in the URL changes, then it goes back to the original attribute.

It's sad, nobody is answering any questions regarding prestashop 1.7.x on here.  You're left to fix things on your own.

Hello,

I found it's a Prestashop 1.7 bug, but it seems that nobody bothers to fix that although in my shop it leaves 75% of products with combinations unavalible because just the default combination is avalible.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-3000?jql=project%20%3D%20BOOM%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20text%20~%20combination%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Edited by chomik (see edit history)

I solved it by checking YES on "Preferencias -> Productos -> Forzar la actualización de URL amigable"

should be translated like "Preferences -> Productos -> Force update friendly URLs" to YES

Hello!

I have the Same problem here and I have also tried the solutions listed above but nothing works:

https://www.bijoux-isady.fr/fr/bracelets-gourmettes-a-graver/90903-isady-mery-gold-gourmette-bracelet-a-graver-plaque-or-18k-maille-gourmette-plusieurs-tailles.html?search_query=mery&results=2

The price does not change. This website was running fine for 10 years until I upgraded 2 or 3 months ago to 1.6.1.19.

Please help!

On 10/17/2018 at 6:52 PM, Isady said:

Hello!

I have the Same problem here and I have also tried the solutions listed above but nothing works:

https://www.bijoux-isady.fr/fr/bracelets-gourmettes-a-graver/90903-isady-mery-gold-gourmette-bracelet-a-graver-plaque-or-18k-maille-gourmette-plusieurs-tailles.html?search_query=mery&results=2

The price does not change. This website was running fine for 10 years until I upgraded 2 or 3 months ago to 1.6.1.19.

Please help!

How did you finally fix it ? i see it works now 

I'm preparing the upgrade from PS 1.6.1.11 to PS 1.7. I also have this problem when I'm testing the PS 1.7.6.1. Anyone has the solution?