Custom text block

Hi,

I have just installed Prestashop v 1.7.1.2 with the demo version. 

Im now trying to change the custom text block, but as soon as I enter the module in backoffice the textbox disappear. 

I see the box for about 1 second and then it disappear.

Please see attachment, because its easier to understand. Its in norwegian, but hopefully you guys will understand.

I have tried both in explorer, chrome and firefox and all have been updated. I have also tried to reset the module.

Any suggestions?

The first attachment shows what it look likt the first second I enter the module, and the other attachment show how it looks when the textbox has gone..

post-1425923-0-49105200-1501446974_thumb.jpgpost-1425923-0-60348200-1501446983_thumb.jpg

Edited by TrondAa (see edit history)

I would suggest checking your Permissions. I had a lot of issues with Javascript 404 errors in the admin panel as various modules had installed with the wrong permissions.

In your case, navigate to your js/tiny_mce/langs/ folder and check that no.js is 644

Folders should be 755

Files 644

If you have many permissions to fix you can log in via SSH and run a script to process all files recursively.

Edited by jon-sh (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi! Thanks for info.

When I look at js/tiny_mce/langs/ folder there is actually no file with the name of no.js.

So I guess the missing file is the problem? How do I get this file installed, or do I need to install prestashop again?

Will this solve my problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have tried to install the newest version 1.7.2 but there is still no no.js file. So I guess this file dosent exist at all. Is there a way to get around this problem? Modify another js file, make a new one?? Im new at this type of problem. 

• 3 years later...