denniswixom

How does my store look?

Personally I would not want to email to get a shipping price. You know the value and dimensions of the products, can you not put the price in?

Hi Dennis, 

Your website content looks good, especially the unique products. I have a suggestion for the Product page. The product description box should be below product image. So that the page doesn't have blank spaces.

Contact me if you need support for your PrestaShop site.

Regards, 

Sarita

How do i do that?

Personally I would not want to email to get a shipping price. You know the value and dimensions of the products, can you not put the price in?

I understand where you're coming from.  Currently, all US customers get free shipping.  The "email for shipping quote" is for overseas customers.  I haven't figured out how set prices for international shipping on Prestashop yet.

Looks decent, one thing I have noticed customers love stock looking photos.

We use white board and a lamp to showcase items with "custom" stock photos that way.

Just some food for thought.

Hi,

Your store looks good and load fast.

I have small feedback about logo image. On category pages it is big but on home page it looks small.