Who uses and knows Prestablog?

I am currently running v3.7.1 of Professional Blog [aka "prestablog"] (purchased from PrestaShop add-ons store) with PS v1.6.1.15.

So far I feel I have been cheated out of $150!

-I can't assign categories to the blog header bar.

-News items ONLY display in the Top Level category that is arranged to the very top (all other categories are MIA)

-News items assigned to any other category other than the very top arranged are MIA (don't even come up in blog search)

-Haven't found a way to rename the "Blog" name on the top of my Home Page

-The preview and title fields in the manage News content are just a gigantic picture of my shops Language flag picture

-Group permission don't even appear to work...only time any content shows up in blog is when ALL groups are selected for permission for that category

What am I doing wrong here or is the add-on a complete joke and waste of money???

Note: using the "default" Prestablog template and the "default" PrestaShop template as well for store and blog.

Edited by Lone_Ranger (see edit history)

I am currently running v3.7.1 of Professional Blog [aka "prestablog"] (purchased from PrestaShop add-ons store) with PS v1.6.1.15.

So far I feel I have been cheated out of $150!

-I can't assign categories to the blog header bar.

-News items ONLY display in the Top Level category that is arranged to the very top (all other categories are MIA)

-News items assigned to any other category other than the very top arranged are MIA (don't even come up in blog search)

-Haven't found a way to rename the "Blog" name on the top of my Home Page

-The preview and title fields in the manage News content are just a gigantic picture of my shops Language flag picture

-Group permission don't even appear to work...only time any content shows up in blog is when ALL groups are selected for permission for that category

What am I doing wrong here or is the add-on a complete joke and waste of money???

Note: using the "default" Prestablog template and the "default" PrestaShop template as well for store and blog.

Have you contacted the developer?