Adding and Editing products issue

Hello,

I've got a problem with using the adminpanel(adding and editing existing products) after new template installation.

First of all, I'm running a basic version of Prestashop 1.6.1.15(clear installation) and just bought and installed a template called Neslia Computer Theme ver. 1.1.1. I want to install and apply the new theme first before I will start configuring the whole presta and add new products. The template installation has finished with no errors, it's applied and looks okay.

When I go to the products in the adminpanel and try to add or edit any product I notice, that while editing the name of the product it freezes for some time. When I start typing, there is nothing in the field I type in, everything appears with some quite big delay like ~10sec.

If I try to switch the tab to set the price, assign the product to any category or any other tab from the left side I got redirected to the Dashboard instead of the selected tab.

I have recorded this issue and uploaded a video to YouTube, so you guys can take a look how does it look like.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this problem? I'd really appreciate any help!

The video: