Kickstar

Can't log in to addins.prestashop.com

Hi, 

I can log in to the Prestashop main site okay, but when I click on the modules menu option, it shows me the modules screen and logs me out and requests that I log in again.

When I try it tells me that the has been an authorisation failure.

I then try requesting a new password and it tells me that I don't have an account.

If I try to create an account with the same password, it tells me that I already have an account. HELP !

I've tried it in Chrome and Edge and have tried registering new credentials with the same issue. 

Thanks

Hello Kickstar,

In this case, you need to follow this path in order to contact the Addons team: link.

Select the following threads: "I have a question regarding the PrestaShop Addons website" > "I can't login" > "To me PrestaShop Addons customer account". You'll get a message on how to reset your password. You need to scroll down and you will see a contact form. Please fill this one out.

Once you did it, feel free to confirm it to me. I'll ask the Addons team directly to fix the issue. :)

I move the thread to the appropriate forum (Addons).

Best,
Antoine

Thank you Antoine, I've now passed my request to the support team as you suggested.

regards

Ian.

• Like 1

If you want to, I can speed up the process. Feel free to send me a private message with your email address & PrestaShop Addons ID. :)