Blank Screen on Website with Error of Smarty

I have an error on my website www.designinfo.in and I am unable to login in the admin pannel as well.

How should I resolve this ?

Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/b2/df/df/wrt5979cf5a6635f9_32617931 <-- thrown in /home/desigssq/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

Prestashop 1.6.1.7

Edited by Designinfo.in (see edit history)

Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/b2/df/df/wrt5979cf5a6635f9_32617931 <-- thrown in /home/desigssq/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

Prestashop 1.6.1.7

Well I'm not for to install new things on a running project. If your site is designinfo.in, so well it is not really speedy, but site is working.

Don't think you will have more speed with memcache. You are using opcache ? Which php-version ? php-fpm, ngnix proxied ?

More errors from the error log:

[27-Jul-2017 05:49:56 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:00 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:03 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:05 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 17:20:06 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: Undefined index: productprice in /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/3e/3d/13/3e3d13839dbe2991552ed9fab2bde2717746d3ec.file.product.tpl.php on line 300
[27-Jul-2017 17:20:06 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/3e/3d/13/3e3d13839dbe2991552ed9fab2bde2717746d3ec.file.product.tpl.php on line 300
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:08 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:09 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:17 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[27-Jul-2017 05:50:27 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Which is your server configuration ?

php-version ?

are you using external cache (APC, xCache, Vault?)

opchache ? ngnix ?

If you are using several different cache options, this will not work and overload the server. Smarty Cache is not the problem, this is a filecache system when files are compiled. This should work on every server.

You can disable on back-office compiling on tab: advanced parameters -> performance. Disable also all CCC options. On same tab at the end of the page you have also a cache possibility.  Disable there what you have configured, if there is a external cache choosen,

[27-Jul-2017 17:20:06 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: Undefined index: productprice in /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/3e/3d/13/3e3d13839dbe2991552ed9fab2bde2717746d3ec.file.product.tpl.php on line 300

[27-Jul-2017 17:20:06 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/desigssq/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/3e/3d/13/3e3d13839dbe2991552ed9fab2bde2717746d3ec.file.product.tpl.php on line 300

These are errors from your template. In this case ask for support of developer.

[27-Jul-2017 05:50:27 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

This error is a server configuration error. Seems you are loading mbstring file in double in any of the conf/ini-files of your server. This is a case for server administrator.

Which is your server configuration ?

php-version ?

are you using external cache (APC, xCache, Vault?)

opchache ? ngnix ?

If you are using several different cache options, this will not work and overload the server. Smarty Cache is not the problem, this is a filecache system when files are compiled. This should work on every server.

You can disable on back-office compiling on tab: advanced parameters -> performance. Disable also all CCC options. On same tab at the end of the page you have also a cache possibility.  Disable there what you have configured, if there is a external cache choosen,

I am not loading any external cache. I am unable to load anything except the dashboard and hence cannot disable CCC. What should I do ?

You cannot disable this from cPanel. This is a case for to clone your site and move to XAMPP or other server and than configure the page newly there, for to upload it again to original server.

You already tried to delete cache manually?

Try manually deleting all cache files EXCEPT index.php and last_flush from

\cache\smarty\compile
\themes\yourtheme\cache

You cannot disable this from cPanel. This is a case for to clone your site and move to XAMPP or other server and than configure the page newly there, for to upload it again to original server.

You already tried to delete cache manually?

Try manually deleting all cache files EXCEPT index.php and last_flush from

\cache\smarty\compile

\themes\yourtheme\cache

Hi I already deleted the cache from there but it keeps generating again and again since the website is live and currently average 300 to 450 visitors are actively buying goods.

I dont know how to use XAMP, can you help me out with the methods and the codes ?

Also if this is a paid service, we would like to acknowledge the same and accept the charges.