Customer not receiving confirmation email

helldog2004

Hi everyone,

I am encountering a crazy problem within PrestaShop which is probably Sisow to blame. I am hoping someone else encountered this problem as well before and knows a solution.

We are using Sisow as payment gateway to use iDeal (Dutch pyament gateway), Mistercash, credit card and more.

Now it seems that customers aren't receiving any confirmation emails after succesfully paying for a product, while the administrator DO is receiving an email.

All other e-mail stuff is working perfectly though, after creating an account, changing status of orders in BO, contact form and others are working without problems.

Extra information:

Website is running on PrestaShop 1.6.0.14

Customers do are receiving confirmation email if paid via for example PayPal without the use of Sisow.

Thanks for taking a look into it.

Hi @Scully,

of course I did contact the payment gateway, waiting for reply.

Still I ain't going to just wait for a reply from them, was hoping someone else had the same problem I have right now.

What better way to find out then to go to the PS Forums. Right?

I skipped straight from 1.4.4.1 to 1.7.1.2, so I have a bit of a knowledge gap on changes in between.

You say all other emails go through... does that include other payment modules as well?  I know in older versions there was a 'status' subtab under orders, and you could actually disable/enable the emails for specific statuses.  I don't see that option in 1.7 so not sure it exists in 1.6.  

Otherwise it likely is indeed caused by their module since you've isolated it to just this case.  I've seen modules manually validate orders and update statuses and such, but you'd have to dive into the code to find the culprit.

Hi @Enigma32,

thanks for coming back, and sorry for my late response.

Yeah other payment gateways like PayPal (without the use of Sisow) is working perfectly (that makes certain that the Sisow plug-in is the culprit.

I had a short communication via e-mail with Sisow creators but they don't seem to be in a hurry (first reaction was: This is probably the mistake of PS themselves).

Well, told them other payment gateways aren't showing any problems. So we decided to step over to MultiSafePay as they seemed to do the job on multiple other websites hosted by us. Thanks for helping @Enigma32 and @Scully.