product-list.tpl price tax exc with reduction

Hello, I found how to display both prices with and without tax.

On product.tpl, I found how to display old price with and without tax if there is a specific price.

But I didn't find it for product-list.tpl.
It's a PS 1.6.1.14

With the code like below, the old price near the price without tax is the same than the price with tax.

Could you help me and say me what I have to get in the first span "old-price-product-price" ?

Thanks a lot !

{if (!$PS_CATALOG_MODE AND ((isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price) || (isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order)))}
					<div class="content_price">
					<p style="font-size: 20px;"> {l s='From'}</p>
						{if isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}
            {hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type='before_price'}
								<div id="prix_ht">
								<span class="price product-price">
								{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if} {l s='HT.'}
							</span>

{if $product.price_without_reduction > 0 && isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction > 0}
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="old_price"}
								<span class="old-price product-price">
         {displayWtPrice p=$product.price_without_reduction_tax_exc}
								</span>
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" id_product=$product.id_product type="old_price"}
								{if $product.specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}
									<span class="price-percent-reduction">-{$product.specific_prices.reduction * 100}%</span>
								{/if}
							{/if} </div>
							<div id="prix_ttc">
							<span class="price product-price">
								{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}{l s='TTC'}
							</span>

{if $product.price_without_reduction > 0 && isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction > 0}
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="old_price"}
								<span class="old-price product-price">
         {displayWtPrice p=$product.price_without_reduction}
								</span>
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" id_product=$product.id_product type="old_price"}
								{if $product.specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}
									<span class="price-percent-reduction">-{$product.specific_prices.reduction * 100}%</span>
								{/if}
							{/if}
							{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="price"}
							{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="unit_price"}
              {hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type='after_price'}
              </div>
						{/if}
					</div>
					{/if}