tony_mik

How can I remove the Social Title in Prestashop 1.7

Hello.

How can I remove the social title (gender) selection in the registration in Prestashop 1.7.

I used to remove that from the .TPL files in Prestashop 1.6 but I can't seem to find the right file in this new version.

A little help please ;)

Regards,

Toni

Hello, hopefully you have resolved your issue by now, but if not and also for good use for anyone stumpling across this thread looking to resolve the same issue:

I have just been looking for the solution to this very problem too, and found it in this thread, kindly provided by the bellini developer:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/623679-help-to-remove-social-title-mr-mrs-in-v172/

• Thanks 1

On 28/8/2017 at 2:29 PM, jakjakjak dice:

I have just been looking for the solution to this very problem too, and found it in this thread, kindly provided by the bellini developer:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/623679-help-to-remove-social-title-mr-mrs-in-v172/

The thread it's no more available... Could you please share how you do that, I'm trying to remove it too.

Posted (edited)

Given that ,  " According to GDPR, you should not ask for information if there is no reason to do so." Is it fair to  assume the PS designers will need to introduce a switch to turn off Social title to comply with GDPR?

Seems to work in 1.7.5.1

Edited by remoteONE (see edit history)