Fatal error connecting to PrestaShop Addons

Hi,

On a fresh 1.7.2.0 install, I got two seemingly contradicting behaviours:

Going to Modules -> Modules & Services, I see myself logged into the addons marketplace.

But:
Going to Dashboard -> Total subscribers, I get the message "You need to be logged in to your PrestaShop Addons account in order to update the blocknewsletter module. Click here to log in.". If I "click here", I get the popup "Connect to PrestaShop Addons" and, when I fill in my addons marketplace account (the same one I used above), I get an infintely spinning wheel; in the error log I get the PHP fatal error from the bottom of this message.
The same behaviour happens when I go into my account (top right picture) -> My preferences -> PrestaShop Addons -> Sign in

The error message is:
[Sun Jul 23 22:16:31.275416 2017] [:error] [pid 23404] [client <REDACTED>:53994] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\MethodNotAllowedException in <REDACTED>/html/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher.php:922\nStack trace:\n#0 <REDACTED>/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1440): appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher->match('/module/catalog...')\n#1 <REDACTED>/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1303): Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Matcher\\UrlMatcher->matchRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpFoundation\\Request))\n#2 <REDACTED>/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php(2100): Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Router->matchRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpFoundation\\Request))\n#3 [internal function]: Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\EventListener\\RouterListener->onKernelRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Event\\GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', Object(Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher))\n#4 <REDACTED>/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1872): call_user_func(Array, Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Event\\GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', Object(Symf in <REDACTED>/html/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 3225, referer:  https://<REDACTED>/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=<REDACTED>&configure=blocknewsletter&module_name=blocknewsletter

Any ideas on how to handle this?

Thanks.

Edited by andrei.staicu (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Same issue.

Unable to connect by this way..

If I go to Installed module, Newsletter module is not notified as "Upgrade"...

So weird !

Prestashop Version 1.7 is which one ?

The initial topic is not really fresh, as we now have PS 1.7.2.2. and there was a known bug on it with addons, not in PS 1.7.2.2 anymore. If you are using PS 1.7.2.2. (so latest) than problem could be a firewall on your server disallowing connection to Prestashop addons third party service.

• 9 months later...

Same behavior after upgrading to 1.7.3.4, with the admin user

Logged-in into the Modules->Modules & Services page

Going to user icon -> My preferences -> PrestaShop Addons -> Sign in results in endlessly spinning "thingie", and in the server logs I get

[Sun Jul 01 20:47:20.113703 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 18776] [client <REDACTED>:18518] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\MethodNotAllowedException in <REDACTED>/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher.php:1053\nStack trace:\n#0 <REDACTED>/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1450): appProdProjectContainerUrlMatcher->match('/module/catalog...')\n#1 <REDACTED>/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1313): Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Matcher\\UrlMatcher->matchRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpFoundation\\Request))\n#2 <REDACTED>/app/cache/prod/classes.php(2112): Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Router->matchRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpFoundation\\Request))\n#3 [internal function]: Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\EventListener\\RouterListener->onKernelRequest(Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Event\\GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', Object(Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher))\n#4 <REDACTED>/app/cache/prod/classes.php(1884): call_user_func(Array, Object(Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Event\\GetResponseE...\n', referer: https://<REDACTED>/admin711txtduy/index.php?controller=AdminEmployees&token=<REDACTED>&id_employee=1&updateemployee

Maybe because of this, I now get messages like 

Exception thrown by module paypal on upgrade. Error sent by Addons. You may be not allowed to download this module.

when trying to upgrade some modules, like PayPal.

PS: since the first post, I switched to php-fpm. Should not matter.

Edited by andrei.staicu (see edit history)