make full screen page and put tomenu in from user info

hello i'm new on prestashop and i'm using prestashop 1.6 i made some hook modification and some css modification but my hteme is still not full screen 100% there is the width scroll bar on bottom so what i want to is to have the topmenu first on the same line then userinfo and at the end will be the shopping card 

Themes are not full width by default. Instead the width is variable according to the device used.

Imagine, smartphones, tablets or desktop computers have very different screen sizes.

global.css would be the file to look at but changing width might cause problems in other sections as well sice modules or default front office parts rely on a proper base setting.

thank you for your answer first of all i don't think it is about screen size and if there are module that doesn't adapt with 100% width i will delete or make it fit in here is the screen shot of the header and footer you can what i mean and the css of global.css that i edited  i put two link of images from google drive i'm new here hope server will not block the link, and as you can see on screenshot i would like also to put cart module in front of singin, i tried positionement in admin couldn't make any change no in css either everything is in the id #page but nothing in global.css refer to the #page so i added it! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-0JX4GerPiaM0wyNDdlbmlJckU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-0JX4GerPiaaktDaTRVRzd3YWs/view?usp=sharing

#page {
  widht 100%;
  margin-left: 0px;
}
.page-header {
  padding-bottom: 8px;
  margin: 36px 0 18px;
  border-bottom: 1px solid #eeeeee; }