Too many problems with Pretty URLs module

laurent0071

Hello I am very disappointed with that module.

It killed my shop, I spent hours to recover it and still having a problem.

1) The module causes the Product comments module to not work - impossible for a visitor / customer to leave a review

2) Impossible for me to get the report of duplicated URLs - this feature is just not there

3) MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEMS

- Clicking on a product will generate error 500 ALL THE TIME

- It will be in conflict with Hipay Payment native module as well

Someone can place an order but the order will not appear on the Back-Office because Hipay cannot send the payment validation token

And then at last it is impossible to uninstall properly that module, you click on uninstall and you get an error, so I deleted it and put back the original rewriting URLs settings but I still have that problem with Hipay because I guess all the overrides of Pretty URLs are still there.

Of course I deleted the cache

I WANT A REFUND OR AND I WILL BUY ANOTHER MODULE THAT CAN WORK

Hello

3) MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEMS - Clicking on a product will generate error 500 ALL THE TIME

Error 500 that you've got means, probably, that prestashop installed overrides with some errors. It's a common problem when you're trying to install module that has overrides. Especially, if your shop already have overrides.

Due to the fact that it is probably paid module, i strongly recommend to contact with developer of the addon.

Hello I am very disappointed with that module.

It killed my shop, I spent hours to recover it and still having a problem.

1) The module causes the Product comments module to not work - impossible for a visitor / customer to leave a review

2) Impossible for me to get the report of duplicated URLs - this feature is just not there

3) MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEMS

- Clicking on a product will generate error 500 ALL THE TIME

- It will be in conflict with Hipay Payment native module as well

Someone can place an order but the order will not appear on the Back-Office because Hipay cannot send the payment validation token

And then at last it is impossible to uninstall properly that module, you click on uninstall and you get an error, so I deleted it and put back the original rewriting URLs settings but I still have that problem with Hipay because I guess all the overrides of Pretty URLs are still there.

Of course I deleted the cache

I WANT A REFUND OR AND I WILL BUY ANOTHER MODULE THAT CAN WORK

Have you contacted the developer?

The problem is that the module changes too many things in the core of Prestashop and doesn't only rewrite the URLs... Hipay module cannot send the payment validation because of that module.

Yes I contacted the developer of the module and didn't receive any response on time.

I was by my own when my site was dead and I was mad so of course I left a bad comment for that module.

Now I just received a message from the developer that he is not happy about my bad comment and also offers help for fixing.

I want my refund that's it. I don't want my live site to be down one more second.