My Prices Have Disappeared!

I am so frustrated with this damn website that I'm nearly in tears and ready to look into another e-commerce platform.  This has become a nightmare!!!  And unfortunately, I don't know .php, nor do any of my developer friends.

I tried adding new products today.  First, in my admin, I have to click to make it "on sale" for the price to register.  When I put in the price otherwise and click, "save and stay," when the page reloads, it has that the product costs $0.00000."  Second, I checked the product I added, and there's no price showing up.  I figured it was just that one new product but decided to check on earlier added products.  NONE OF MY PRICES ARE SHOWING ANYMORE!!!  Here's an example: http://coastalcarolinasoap.com/index.php?id_product=9&controller=product

Plus, there's that stupid Paypal button right over the brief description of my products.  What is going on and how can I fix it?

I don't think there is much a problem, you just need some patience while you work out a new system. Any thing new would be the same

For the prices, check to make sure you are not in catalog mode (preferences > Products)

What version of prestashop are you using? Is that the standard theme or one you have installed?

I am so frustrated with this damn website that I'm nearly in tears and ready to look into another e-commerce platform.  This has become a nightmare!!!  And unfortunately, I don't know .php, nor do any of my developer friends.

I tried adding new products today.  First, in my admin, I have to click to make it "on sale" for the price to register.  When I put in the price otherwise and click, "save and stay," when the page reloads, it has that the product costs $0.00000."  Second, I checked the product I added, and there's no price showing up.  I figured it was just that one new product but decided to check on earlier added products.  NONE OF MY PRICES ARE SHOWING ANYMORE!!!  Here's an example: http://coastalcarolinasoap.com/index.php?id_product=9&controller=product

Plus, there's that stupid Paypal button right over the brief description of my products.  What is going on and how can I fix it?

I see the price ($8.00).

• Like 1

Ahhh...  Just figured out how to mark it as "solved."  It was that catalog mode button.  I had searched for it in my admin, but all I got was 5 results for add-ons I could purchase.  Having the path helped tremendously.  -_-