Awaiting Validation

neural

Hi 

I've purchased a template through the store, and received confirmation from paypal that it has been paid. Still says awaiting validation. 

I see on the forums that many other people have had this same problem. It's really strange, as other marketplaces where I transact, the transaction happens in a couple of minutes....

Please could prestashop respond, as I tried logging a support ticket, but I can't seem to find a way to send through this query directly, as the online form for submitting, isn't working correctly ---- the Which order does this involve?   does not work at all - so can't send directly... I've looked for other methods of contacting Prestashop, but that doesn't seem forthcoming...

Thanks 

Hello Neural,

Could you please provide me the email address that is linked to your Addons account? Feel free to send me a private message with more details.

FYI, the path (in this case) is the following one: "I have a question regarding the PrestaShop Addons website" then "I can't login" or "I have a question on another subject".

Thank you.
Antoine

Hello Neural,

Could you please provide me the email address that is linked to your Addons account? Feel free to send me a private message with more details.

FYI, the path (in this case) is the following one: "I have a question regarding the PrestaShop Addons website" then "I can't login" or "I have a question on another subject".

Thank you.

Antoine

Probably the path is not logical... I would choose "I have a question regarding a product I bought".

• Like 1

Probably the path is not logical... I would choose "I have a question regarding a product I bought".

My bad, you're absolutely right! Thank you @joseangtv

I thought first it was related to his Addons account.

So Neural, you need to select the thread "I have a question regarding a product I bought", select the product and then ask more information.

FYI, the person in charge or validating the validations is going to do it this afternoon. I confirm it. :)

Hi Guys

Thanks for posting back to me, much appreciated. I've just logged onto the portal again now to double check that it was still in the awaiting validation stage, and fortunately it seems to have gone through. Thanks so much for getting back to me though.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I have experience multiple time this "validating purchase". Not to tell you i have lost TIME and TIME. The dumbest thing i ever see. I pay, "u" take my money i have to wait and wait and wait ...  I'm on lots of comm. and buying lots of plugins/themes etc. never see something like this. Usually when i pay something i get immediately or in very short time. Big dislike Presta. Please enlight me and tell why this approach, (solid arguments pls.) maybe millions and i looking in it in wrong way? 

On 8/6/2018 at 10:37 PM, Josip said:

I have experience multiple time this "validating purchase". Not to tell you i have lost TIME and TIME. The dumbest thing i ever see. I pay, "u" take my money i have to wait and wait and wait ...  I'm on lots of comm. and buying lots of plugins/themes etc. never see something like this. Usually when i pay something i get immediately or in very short time. Big dislike Presta. Please enlight me and tell why this approach, (solid arguments pls.) maybe millions and i looking in it in wrong way? 

I hope @Antoine F could help you ;)

BTW, which payment method you use?