Dropshipping - Oberlo

Zylantex

I am a total novice to eCommerce so please bear with me.

I would like to base a store on drop shipped goods. So far I have found Oberlo which looks very promising but I can't establish if it integrates with Prestashop. 

Has anybody any info on that? Is there any drop shipper that does integrate with Prestashop?

Thanks.

Edited by Zylantex (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/20/2017 at 3:18 PM, Zylantex said:

I am a total novice to eCommerce so please bear with me.

I would like to base a store on drop shipped goods. So far I have found Oberlo which looks very promising but I can't establish if it integrates with Prestashop. 

Has anybody any info on that? Is there any drop shipper that does integrate with Prestashop?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Oberlo acquired by Shopify so I think it is only available on Shopify. 

If you are looking for a tool to start your dropshipping business on Prestashop, I think the module is perfect for you: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/dropshipping/45060-dropshipping-aliexpress.html

There are to main features on the Dropshipping Aliexpress module:

1. Import product from Aliexpress to Prestashop. You can import product to Prestashop by 1-click. Just like how Oberlo do it.

2. Automatic place order on Aliexpress with 1-click (just like Oberlo).

Good luck :)

• 4 months later...

I’d suggest to try Easync https://easync.io Good tool, which provides many features for qualitative dropshipping. It integrates with not only Shopify like Oberlo, but also Amazon, Walmart, Sears, Overstock, and Aliexpress.

• 1 month later...