Set customer group by email.

Hello ;]

Lately we had partners who have dynamic subscribers for whom we want to have special group at our store.

The module im looking for (can't find it)

Needs to staticly or dynamicly compare our customers emails (also new ones) to some table or list.

And if emails match add them to special group.

and if it has group but email do not match revert it to standard group.

I will be glad for any help looking for it ;]

or help in making SQL querry for it

Oh maybe someone of you know how to get info from google spreedsheet to sql table with querry.

Thanks for even reeding it so far ;]

Our Customer Group Registration module allows customers to choose a group to join when they register.  I can likely modify this module to fit your needs, so that the module would lookup the customers email address against a list of emails in a database, and then add them to a specified group.

Is this for PS v1.6 or v1.7?

My thought would be that you would manage a database table that contains the email address and the Group ID that should be used.

When a new customer registers on the store, the module would then use that database table to determine if that customers email address should be registered to a group.

If this is something you would like to pursue, feel free to contact me on my website and we can continue to discuss requirements and cost.