What is the proper way to create 'button' of choice of payment method in the payment module for PrestaShop 1.6? I have created template "/views/templates/hook/payment.tpl":

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-12">
        <p class="payment_module">
            <a class="billon" href="{$link->getModuleLink('billon', 'payment')|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='Pay by Billon' mod='billon'}">
                {l s='Pay by Billon' mod='billon'} <span>{l s='(one-click blockchain payment)' mod='billon'}</span>
            </a>
        </p>
</div>
</div>

I hooked it rewriting method "hookPayment":

public function hookPayment()
{
   $this->smarty->assign(array('module_dir' => $this->_path));
   if ($this->active && Configuration::get('BILLON_CONFIGURATION_OK'))
      return $this->display(__FILE__, 'payment.tpl');
}

The problem is that a class 'col-md-6' is conferred (given, set) on elements 'div' with a class "col-xs-12" in 'buttons' of other payments methods in some shops. Such a class is not conferred (not set) on the element in 'button' of my payment method. After removing the elements 'div' from the template „payment.tpl”, they are not created on a page of choice of the payment method, even if I create another template "/views/templates/hook/payment16.tpl" with these elements and I return $this->display(__FILE__, '/views/templates/hook/payment16.tpl') or $this->display(__FILE__, 'payment16.tpl') in the method "hookPayment". Is it possible that PrestaShop does not set (not confer, not give) class 'col-md-6' in "button" of last payment method? What is recommended and checked way to hook "button" of the payment method in the module for PrestaShop 1.6? Could you help me?