Javascripts cannot load?

peti2ty

Hi!
It seems like the javascripts don't load in my backoffice. I got this errors in developer console:

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).result is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=8bccbb7…:978)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)

gamification_bt.js:80 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).fancybox is not a function
    at Object.success (gamification_bt.js:80)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at x (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)

index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=8bccbb7…:959 Uncaught TypeError: $.uiTableFilter is not a function
    at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=8bccbb7…:959)
    at HTMLInputElement.dispatch (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at HTMLInputElement.r.handle (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)

index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=8bccbb7…:959 Uncaught TypeError: $.uiTableFilter is not a function
    at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=8bccbb7…:959)
    at HTMLInputElement.dispatch (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at HTMLInputElement.r.handle (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)

(I already checked the permissions, disabled cache, regenerated .htaccess but nothing helped...
What should I do?
Thank you,
:)

Edited by peti2ty (see edit history)

One rather common problem is that javascript works but that jQuery for some reason didn't load. Many javascript errors can cause this but a rather common problem is the performance trick of Prestashop to move the javascript to the bottom. Try to disable that (under Advanced Settings->Performance with the CCC settings).

One rather common problem is that javascript works but that jQuery for some reason didn't load. Many javascript errors can cause this but a rather common problem is the performance trick of Prestashop to move the javascript to the bottom. Try to disable that (under Advanced Settings->Performance with the CCC settings).

Thanks for your reply! When I try to allow Smart Cache for JS, it says: To use Smart Cache directory must be writable.... This cache folder is already on 777 permission and there is no other cache folder in my theme directory.

• 1 year later...