How to add more than one price for one product

lynz0019

Okay I am in alittle bit of a pickle and have figured everything else out but this! i have some products that have different prices for different quanities, for example i have wedding invites that i am selling for 25 invites for a certain price, 50 invites for a certain price and so on, i dont want to have to create a product for each quanity and need to kno how to either make like a drop down list of prices or some way to do that.

also i kno this does not really go with the development of the website but how do you get your pages to show up on search engines, cuz i just tried searching for mine on google and it wouldnt come up even when i put in the full website name.

is there anyway to do it without the quantity discount. and if i did it this way would people have to enter that quantity instead of just a drop down, cuz i wont be selling them separate, i dont know if that makes any sense.

You could use attributes to do that. Go to Catalog > Attributes and groups, create a "Number of invitations" attribute group with "25" and "50" attributes, then go to the "3. Combinations" tab of the product editor, click the Product Combinations Generator, then select "25" and "50" in the list box on the right, click Add, then enter the price differences, then click "Generate", then "Back to product".

i am following what you are saying and it is not working, do i need to leave the price under the info tab 0? and also when i add them all to the page on the website it doesnt give the option to choose just one but all of em and adds the price of all of them together. do u understand what i am saying?

It sounds like you forgot to go to the "Product Combinations Generator" and instead simply selected all the attributes on the "3. Combinations" tab and clicked "Add". It's an easy mistake to make. Make sure that you click a link that says "Product Combinations Generator" on the "3. Combinations" tab before you select attributes and click "Add".

It sounds like you forgot to go to the "Product Combinations Generator" and instead simply selected all the attributes on the "3. Combinations" tab and clicked "Add". It's an easy mistake to make. Make sure that you click a link that says "Product Combinations Generator" on the "3. Combinations" tab before you select attributes and click "Add".

i also have this problem. for example: the quantity of product is only one, when i make the combination for retail price, and wholesale price, it will become two products, while i just have only one quantity but i sell in two price. any solution for this?

Unfortunately, there is no setting in PrestaShop that allows you to do this. The combinations in PrestaShop always have different quantities. The only way I could think of would be to hack PrestaShop so that the quantity is subtracted from every combination instead of just the selected combination. That will only work if all your products or only a limited number you could specify shouldn't have a quantity for every combination.