Order total in different FORMAT in order-confirmation.tpl (for pixel)

Club Vapea!

Hi!

I'm trying to insert a pixel conversion tracking code in my order-confimation.tpl, also for paypal.

The problem is that I need to replace the AMOUNT with the order total in the format 15.99 , not 15,99 € ..

<!-- Offer Conversion -->
<iframe src="https://EXAMPLE.com/aff_l?offer_id=XXX&adv_sub=SUB_ID&amount=AMOUNT" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
<!-- // End Offer Conversion -->

I have tried $price, but it return a value in the format 15,99 €.

How to do this? 

Many thanks!

Bee

Smarty, replaces comma with decimal point.

{$price|replace:",":"."}

However, ebedded pixels like shown in your snipplet are filtered by most of the modern email clients.

Why:

It is like embedded source code. When downloading of the message starts, the mail client doesn't know anything about the component loaded in src="....".

So if it detects this src param, it is likely that this part will be ignored or the user is asked if he permits to download this part of the message.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

Smarty, replaces comma with decimal point.

{$price|replace:",":"."}

However, ebedded pixels like shown in your snipplet are filtered by most of the modern email clients.

Why:

It is like embedded source code. When downloading of the message starts, the mail client doesn't know anything about the component loaded in src="....".

So if it detects this src param, it is likely that this part will be ignored or the user is asked if he permits to download this part of the message.

Hi,

Its a pixel for bonus point system Bonusway conversion. I figured it out, I could use two variable modificators in one line to get rid of the € sign and replace comma by a dot: 

{$price|replace: ',':'.'|string_format:"%.2f"}

That worked out for me.

Thanks for the answer anyways. ::)

B