Update problem (1.7.0.5/1.7.1.2) I just can login into my backoffice in debug mode

Irissu

Hi to everyone. I never just can do something that works. Now I tried to update from 1.7.0.5 to 1.7.1.2 and I don't know if something went wrong. I got this message at the end of the udpate (Not sure if everything went ok:
nuevos_errores.jpg
After that, I tried to log in into my backoffice again and I just get a 500 error. I edited the file defines.inc.php to get on the debug mode, and now I can login into my backoffice, but when I turn it off, I can't go back in. I leave here the messages from log errors:
GVDFKBo.jpg

I have been looking for internet any solution and I saw some people had the same problem but I didn't see any solution. Anyone could help me?

I just want to let people know I found the solution thanks to the user from this forums razaro. He has helped me a lot with this problem. He lent me a hand with this struggle and found the solution on this topic:

(you should clear app/cache .He just renamed folder "prod" to _prod and it worked, (create new prod folder so it is safe to delete prod now). Also delete dev (rename it)  and it should be fine.

There are still some good persons in the world  :)

• 5 months later...

I know that topic is old but just wanted to confirm that this resolution works! I've lost 2h of my life resolving that stupid error.

Same error -> cannot log into BO, 500 Error, Front Office works normal. In dev mode, server log, presta error log - no errors. 

Basically I've tried everything: deleting cache (trough admin panel in dev mode), changin chmods, disabling modules, deleting htaccess, copying admin files from new instalation. 

Only deleting whole folder app/chache worked for me.

Hope it will work for you guys as well! (Btw, mine Presta version was 1.7.1.2 if it helps)

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2017 at 6:45 AM, insoman said:

I know that topic is old but just wanted to confirm that this resolution works! I've lost 2h of my life resolving that stupid error.

Same error -> cannot log into BO, 500 Error, Front Office works normal. In dev mode, server log, presta error log - no errors. 

Basically I've tried everything: deleting cache (trough admin panel in dev mode), changin chmods, disabling modules, deleting htaccess, copying admin files from new instalation. 

Only deleting whole folder app/chache worked for me.

Hope it will work for you guys as well! (Btw, mine Presta version was 1.7.1.2 if it helps)

I have tried to clear cache, but it can't work, I'm using 1.7.1.2 and the error log is as below: 

End of script output before headers: index.php, referer: 

Anyone can help.....Thank you