How to edit Main menu?

hey there,

I'm unable to adjust the main menu in 1 row as if you visit my website you can see its divided in 2 rows which i don't want and also you can see menu icon is over lapping my 1st menu item, please help me to sort the problem.

website is based on Prestashop 1.16.11.1 zero theme installed

thanks & regards

Usman

Edited by usmanjd (see edit history)

Make the font smaller by making the appropriate change in the css of blockmenutop module.

Since you have compressed CSS files, I cannot give you an exact point on the location of the change.

But look out for this kind of CSS property:

top > li > a 17px

By the way:

Your shops start page loads incredibly slow. It took about 15 seconds to show up.

Only HTML startpage took 10 seconds, plus css, images etc.

The startpage also looks totally overloaded to me.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Make the font smaller by making the appropriate change in the css of blockmenutop module.

Since you have compressed CSS files, I cannot give you an exact point on the location of the change.

But look out for this kind of CSS property:

top > li > a 17px

By the way:

Your shops start page loads incredibly slow. It took about 15 seconds to show up.

Only HTML startpage took 10 seconds, plus css, images etc.

The startpage also looks totally overloaded to me.

Thank you very much for your reply.

yes i know that my website is very slow.

now to the point i.m still unable to do changes in font size as i didn't find menu font size option. 

You misunterstood me. There isn't an option in the backoffice or mdule settings.

You have to manually download the corresponding CSS file which is a style sheet that formats things like fonts or font sizes.

For that you need an FTP client like filezilla.

To achieve that you have to disable the CCC for stylesheets as a first step under backoffice performance settings.

If you don't to that, you have a compresst style sheet which is unreadable, so it would be very complicated to find the location in the file where we have to make changes.

Once you have done that, call me again for further instructions.

• Like 1