HTTP ERROR 500 found issue how to solve

Hello I found out the issue by changing the define.inc.php file the error is stated below

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ThemeCore' (T_STRING) in /home/content/18/10403218/html/classes/Theme.php on line 27

also will attach the text file of the Theme.php file please help not a php programmer 

Hello Scully,

I read this

What is the 500 Error?

Put simply, the 500 error is the Web servers way of saying “Something went wrong but I can’t tell you what, sorry.” This is what we call a “server-side” error. That means that there is something wrong with the server who is hosting the website. It is an extremely general error usually caused by configuration issues with the websites programming, PHP or system permissions.

How Can I Troubleshoot?

Don’t fret; although this error message is absurdly vague, you still have ways to find more information. Web servers are almost always configured to hide specific error messages. If your PrestaShop store is suffering from this debilitating error, you can turn on PrestaShop’s Error Reporting from FTP or your hosting’s CPanel to get more details.

There are two ways to turn on Error Reporting in PrestaShop depending on what version you have.

For PrestaShop v1.4 through v1.5.2

1. Open config/config.inc.php
  2. On or around line 29 you will find this line
    @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
  3. Change that line to read
    @ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

For PrestaShop v1.5.3+

1. Open config/defines.inc.php
  2. On or around line 28 you will find this line
    define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
  3. Change that line to read
    define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Once you enable error reporting through your FTP or CPanel, you can navigate back to your PrestaShop’s front or back office and reproduce the error or issue you are having. For example, if you are not able to access your website because of the 500 error, you will need to turn on error reporting and refresh the page(s) that had the error. There will be additional information that you can use to investigate the problem.

and changed it back to the original default value 'false'. Just to debug and get the error. I read the above debugging data from https://www.prestashop.com/en/blog/the-500-internal-server-error-explained-solved this link

Explain clearly!

Why did you change defines.inc.php and what did you change there?

Hello Scully,

I got it fixed I called up godaddy and restored the system to a week back where the website was working just fine :):ph34r: