Front-end and Back-office not loading and more..

claudio

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone that's able to resolve these issues;

URL: www.stopshop.co.za

Prestashop version: 1.6.1.6

This website was working ok since it was upgraded from v1.4 to v1.6.1.6 a few months ago with the exception that when I tried to modify an existing product (or add a new product), then the changes would not save or appear in the front end but sometimes (maybe 1 out of 10 attempts) the changes would be saved successfully. I tried disabling the purchased theme and used the default theme to test but this did not help so then I enabled debugging and on the front end as well as in the back-office I immediately started seeing the following error messages appear;

"Warning on line 1807 in file /home/stopshop/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php

[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stopshop/public_html/config/defines.inc.php:1)"

*Line 1807 has the following;

header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache');

Screenshots of these errors;

The file that I suspect is causing the problem is located in; /home/stopshop/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php

So I backed up this file and downloaded a more recent once from the Prestashop website (for v 1.6.1.15) and copied the new AdminController.php file one over to the server and this is when the website and back-office went offline. I then removed the new AdminController.php file that I had copied to the server and put the old/backed up file back to the server, but the problem persists and the website remains offline and as well as the back-office. Nothing was changed on the original file so I don't understand why putting it back wouldn't fix the problem and revert the website back to its original state.

I then logged into WHM and did a Graceful Server Reboot which didn't help and then I did a Forceful Server Reboot and that too didn't help.

I left both AdminController.php files on the server inside the /home/stopshop/public_html/classes/controller folder, the original file remains named AdminController.php and the other file which is the one that I had copied to the server from Prestashop v1.6.1.15 is named AdminController1.php

I managed to get the front end to work by enabling the error reporting which showed that there was a problem with a module (blockfaq) so I changed its folder name to blockfaq0 (just so that it wouldn't be enabled but not removed or deleted fro the server) and so the front end started to work again. Since this is not the solution as I'm unable to access my back-office and the contact page on the front end is also no longer working, I decided to revert and change the name of the module folder from "blockfaq1" back to "blockfaq". So now, the front-end and back-office are both no longer working/loading again.

I enabled error reporting so now when I visit the front end or back-office, the following error appears;

Fatal error: Class 'AdminController' not found in /home/stopshop/public_html/modules/blockfaq/blockfaq.php on line 88

Additional info;

Front end is; www.stopshop.co.za

Back-office is; www.stopshop.co.za/admin1977

So this is the first part that needs to be fixed.

The second part is that once the website is up and running again (as well as the back-office loading), I will then need to be able to edit/modify existing products as well as to add new products as this was not always possible since the website was upgraded to version 1.6.1.6 (from 1.4). This problem will need to be fixed and I'm not sure but I think it's cache related though this problem happens on different computers and on different browsers (with browser cache cleared on all).

Payment terms to be discussed and agreed upon.

I need an urgent quote for this and I need the job to be done as quickly as possible.

Thank you for having a look at this post, I look forward to receiving your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that runs into similar issues or has any other problems that you can't fix, please contact Jeevan as he resolved all issues that we were experiencing and our website is working extremely well and fast. His services are great and definitely worth considering as he knows what he's doing.

Here's a link to his profile;

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/user/224035-jeevanoss/