Adding The Verbiage for the Conditions in the Information Tab

Hello Everyone!

I am having an issue making adding the texts for the conditions, delivery, etc... I can't seem to locate the module or tool needed to make these changes. I am not sure what I might have done wrong or what I need to do, can anyone help point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robinson

Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to find it since the person who installed or was building my site installed everything on my hosting server. I am not sure if anything went wrong with the installation or whether or not something was accidently deleted. I am not sure where to begin since I am a novice at this. I am not sure whether or not I should uninstall it and reinstall it or where to fix it in my file manager. I am what you might consider totally lost.

Robinson

P.S. I am using a MAC, does that make a difference?

Andrew,

Thanks... No worries about the timing, I appreciate your help. I was able to find it and modify the info. Thanks again! If you can only help me find legals, I was able to find conditions but not legals. For the life of me I can not seem to get my vouchers to show up anywhere on my actual site... Other than that, I believe I am in business...

www.latentunlimited.com

Robinson

P.S. Again, a million thanks!

Andrew,

Sorry it took so long. Ah, you've noticed the progress eh? Well, I've figured out how to work the vouchers. It's under the payments, then the tab discount. From there you give it a code name and it's pretty much self explanatory. The way the customers use it is by clicking on the cart after they've add their items and enter the code. It's great... Now my only issue at this point is this: I can not change the background color I've tried everything that I know... Some of people are saying that the White is a bit boring... I wanted to experiment with some colors... but I can't figure it out... Any advice?

Robinson