What to do if a module developer does not respond?

NilsvanDoorn

I just see I posted in the wrong group :-( but hope I can get a hint still (or if the forum moderator can move this post) ... I just look to see how to solve a few small issues and start using the site and start selling our products...

Thanks!

This template https://addons.prestashop.com/en/sports-activities-travel-themes/26351-sport-store-by-prestahome-clothes-equipment.html that I installed on my site (fresh installation) www.storyskateboard.de. The site overall works fine, its just the zoom function not working, the list view button doesn't respond and the slider doesn't show on the mobile version (at least not on my iPhone). Its not all a big issue and I can also wait a bit for a solution. Its just frustrating to have sparse feedback (one reply so far). And I just switch the images. I'm not configuring the template or so and the demo version on the add ones site doesn't show any of those issues.

Hi NilsvanDoorn

That theme is from PrestHome ( Krystian Podemski) and he is one top PrestaShop contributor, and PrestShop Ambassador, really nice guy and 

always helpful on forum. So do take in consideration that he is on vacation or have personal matters. I did send him PM to check this topic also.

But in meantime I will check your issue and try to help.

• Like 1

For home slider not displaying on mobile do check in back office, installed module list, that there is some slider module and that module is 

enabled on mobiles. Do this by clicking on arrow to show small menu 

post-45807-0-97619400-1498555656_thumb.png

Thanks, that solved it with the slider. I feel a bit embarrassed as I didn't know that. Your help is very much appreciated. Also thanks for sending a PM to Krystian. I will work on finishing the site and for the small fix wait for his feedback. His template is quite nice so I only need to switch images/logo/text and we're ready to go.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just to wrap up this post: got help from Krystian and could finish the site. Thanks again to the template developer for his kind support and very nice job on the template. Very clean and great design that allowed me to create a nice website on PrestaShop 1.7.2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...