Send mail problem Coupons / Discount vouchers

I have a problem with paid module https://addons.prestashop.com/pl/lojalnosc-rekomendowanie/2376-coupons-discount-vouchers.html

It's working but when the module try to send email to a user it fails to send it dont know why. How i can check what is wrong ?

I have the email templates and it seems everything is ok instead of sending email.

E-mails work with no problems sending  the orders and status to clients.

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)

Problem with this module is when i install the module this is missing:

themes/template.name/modules/prestagiftvouchers < - folder not created at all

/modules/prestagiftvouchers/mails/pl < - missing polish translations thats why the emails not sent to users (english emails not sent)

No way to change the Topic of email 'You\'ve got a gift!' from translations in backoffice because there is no field responsible for this... To change it i had to enter the db and change 'MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_en'

public function install()
    {
        if (Shop::isFeatureActive()) {
            Shop::setContext(Shop::CONTEXT_ALL);
        }

if (!parent::install()
            || !Configuration::updateValue('PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_ORDER_STATE_TRIGGER', _PS_OS_PAYMENT_)
            || !Configuration::updateValue('PRESTAGIFTVOUCHER_IS_CUMULABLE', 0)
            || !Configuration::updateValue('PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_GROUP_RESTRICTION', Tools::jsonEncode(array()))
            || !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_en', 'You\'ve got a gift!')
			|| !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_pl', 'Podarunek!')
            || !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_fr', 'Vous avez reçu un cadeau!')
            || !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_de', 'Ein Geschenk wartet auf Sie!')
            || !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_it', 'Ti aspetta un regalo!')
            || !Configuration::updateValue('MOD_PRESTAGIFTVOUCHERS_OBJ_es', '¡Tenemos un regalo para ti!')
            || !$this->registerHook('updateOrderStatus')
            || !$this->installDB()
            || !$this->installTab()
        ) {
            return (false);
        }
        return (true);
    }

Support for this plugin is catastrophe. No respond from seller at all i am trying second day... Dont forget the plugin maker is PRESTASHOP !

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)

• 2 years later...