[Module] Extra Manufacturer - Manufacturer And Supplier In Product Page V3.1- Ps 1.2/1.7

Hello Shacker,

Thanks for this great useful module.

I customize a few thinks.

Thirst I changed in the extramanufacturer.tpl the –medium_default.jpg into –large_default.jpg this will give a better quality of the pic.

And I use a factory and supplier icon, result see picture.

extra-factory-supplier.JPG

Thanks

Frank

www.4campers.nl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

This is great module.

I am using latest version of presta and v2.4 of your module. I have problem that manufacturer logo is with question mark but have logo in the manufacture description page.

Edit: I figured out where is problem. I had to rebuild under images all images and it is working. 

Only possibility I am missing is to move it to left not center. I tried to edit mode .tlp file changing from center to left but it did not work. I changed file under modules.

Thanks,

Ints

Edited by freely151081 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

This is great module.

I am using latest version of presta and v2.4 of your module. I have problem that manufacturer logo is with question mark but have logo in the manufacture description page.

Edit: I figured out where is problem. I had to rebuild under images all images and it is working. 

Only possibility I am missing is to move it to left not center. I tried to edit mode .tlp file changing from center to left but it did not work. I changed file under modules.

Thanks,

Ints

pleas try the latest version 2.5

• 2 months later...

I try to show more than one supplier on product page.

The products are books and instead suppliers I use it for authors.

Maybe some of you have an idea how to realize showing all suppliers of one product.

I found this code in extramanufacturer\extramanufacturer\views\templates\front\extramanufacturer.tpl

{if $psversion > "1.6.0.0" }
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center" class="tem">
  <tr>
    <td align="center" valign="top" class="tem">
    {if $mn eq "1" && $product2->id_manufacturer > 0}<strong>{l s='Manufacturer' mod='extramanufacturer'}</strong><br />
        <a href="{$link->getmanufacturerLink($product2->id_manufacturer, $lrewm)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$product2->manufacturer_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</a>
    {else}{/if}
    </td>
    <td align="center" valign="top" class="tem">
    {if $sn eq "1" && $product2->id_supplier > 0}<strong>{l s='Supplier' mod='extramanufacturer'}</strong><br />
     <a href="{$link->getsupplierLink($product2->id_supplier, $lrews)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$product2->supplier_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</a>
        {else}{/if}
    </td>
  </tr>

Thank you.

Edited by sinni1 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,
thanks a lot for this module.

I have a probleme.. If one manufacturer doesn't have an image I see a ? in front office.
It is normale?

Is there a way to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance

Hi , How can i add phone number for suplier/manufacturer in module block.

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
23 hours ago, leonemoda said:

Hi everyone, I'm using this module and it's very good. I would like to know if it is possible to move the logo above the product name.
Thank you in advance

I think it's only the position hooked,plz check with ur IT staff

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I have installed module and it's pretty much the same what I needed. The only issue is that I'm using Russian language as default for my page and phone numbers for supplier & manufacturers are being displayed in English only. How can I replace the 'phone' word with it's russian analog?

Thnx!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...