Custom Form @ Customer's BO Admin Area

tivicrdotcom

Hello fellow geeks, here is the scenario. My customers can log into my store and purchase and check out without a problem. I have some products on my store but also provide the option for customer to buy anything online and use us a their logistics/carrier solution. I need my customers to have the option to sign in and request a "free physical address mailbox in Miami" so once they click on that button, they are assigned with a generic address. The address is to be used for them to ship their stuff to our warehouse in Miami and from there we proceed to re-route to their country of destination.

The addresses are generic with the variation of the name of the customer:
{name}{last_name}
{generic address} -> All customers will use the same address but obviously the name changes to reflect their own.

So that's one request right? Another request is to have a simple form for this customers so they can "create an alert" so we'll know there is a package on its way. The fields for them to enter info will be:

- Tracking number.
- Carrier.
- Store where purchased.
- Amount of the order.
- Type of product.

And finally an upload/paste the receipt of the purchase. All this info is necessary to provide it to customs of the country of destination. That info should be visible on our admin area so we'll know there are packages on its way, we can view them from our admin area as well and download the attached receipt.

It would be cool if once the customer creates this alert on our system he receives an email acknowledging of the creation and for his reference. I am running 1.6.1 and probably within a year or so I am looking to upgrade to 1.7 so I would need then to upgrade, so this must considered as well.

Thanks in advance