Backoffice Menu changed to Dropdown

Texxi

Normally those items are always visible on top as a menu bar. It changed itself into a dropdown on the right. This only happens on my desktop machine in Google Chrome. I don't have this issue with other browsers or Chrome on Laptop. (Yes I cleared my cookies, cache and all temp data.)

I use Multishop. It only happens for this one specific store. I do not have this problem when I switch from one shop to another store.

Any help is much appreciated.

593a9220da7e5.png

Edited by Texxi (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 08/08/2017 at 1:54 PM, Texxi said:

The post has been edited. I was able to narrow down the issue. It is not resolved yet.

Currently we use 1.6.1.14.

Did you find the problem?

Tonight this happened on 2 stores out of 4 - two localhost ones lost their top menu after an upgrade from 1.6.1.18 to 1.6.1.19.

Same browser (Firefox)

Yet two live sites didn't.

Have tried clearing caches etc.

In both lost top menus, the menu moved across to the right side as three dots - like your example image.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2018 at 2:47 PM, Pixel said:

Did you find the problem?

Tonight this happened on 2 stores out of 4 - two localhost ones lost their top menu after an upgrade from 1.6.1.18 to 1.6.1.19.

Same browser (Firefox)

Yet two live sites didn't.

Have tried clearing caches etc.

In both lost top menus, the menu moved across to the right side as three dots - like your example image.

Yep. Same thing happened here. Latest Firefox browser on Mac,

Upgraded 4 sites from 1.6.1.18 to .19 and the 2 live sites lost their top menus (menu went to right hand side as three dots: ...). The 2 local sites were Ok.

One shop top menu came back on its own after a while.

The shop that still has no top menu works fine (top menu is there) in a different browser (Safari) that is not normally used to access the shops.

Clearing cache in Firefox or back office makes no difference.

But the .19 update didn't change any menus files.

Very strange.