Issues with Google Analytics E-commerce tracking, revenue not sticking to campaigns or pages

Greetings All, 

I'm running PS 1.6.1.11 and the Google Analytics v2.3.4 module. Tracking works fine and transactions are shown as they should.

Also using PayPal v3.11.4 and One Page Checkout for Prestashop v2.3.10 - by Zelarg

The problem is that the revenue doesn't get stuck to any of the campaigns, the all show as 0. I build my URL's in the Google URL builder as follows: https://www.site.com/?utm_source=campaign&utm_medium=medium&utm_campaign=name Revenue also shows 0 for landing pages, no revenue for any of them!

Revenue shows up find though split in between the different acquisition sources like organic searches, referrals etc. 

Most shows as referrals from Facebook (which we never post to not using UTM in the links) and then Paypal...which has to be wrong as it identifies the return from the Payment at Paypal as a source and credit the revenu to it!?

I've used the same setup before but an earlier version of PS and then it worked fine, I've also tried the Google Analytics E-Commerce PHP Ultimate v1.6.1 - by Speedyweb module but the same problem there.

Any pointers or suggestions please share.

Thanks in advanced and all the best!

/A