What steps to follow if a premium module doesn't work?

bitpixel

Hi,

I bought this "BigBuy Import & Sync Orders" and it simply doesn't work as advertised. I set it up 3 weeks ago and it barely synced english language files. When I do complaint through module/extension page, it just redirects me back to the developer who claims "no no no module works well" but it just doesn't. Isn't there any kind of consumer care or something on prestashop marketplace?

Does it really take 3 weeks to syncronize 20k products? Because prestashop's default csv import takes 2 hours max. Module settings don't work either. I think a prestashop autorized person should thest that particular module, I feel like scammed.

First you have to wait a bit, on weekend no one will replay, so you should expect replay from Monday.

You can also contact Community manager https://www.prestashop.com/forums/user/1202836-antoine-f/ .

Also that module seams to have nice reviews so do make sure that there is no issue on your side. Of course

developer should check your store and see what is causing an issue. You can check server error logs or also

enable debug mode to check if some error appears. 

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

Hi, thanks for the info.

-The thing is the module doesn't throw error, cron doesn't run. I'm very experienced with these tools tough. Module skips about 1500 products during import. Import takes a week (Prestashop's own import takes few hours).

-Language import takes another week or two and incomplete. 

-No log on imported products (in case if there is line error with encoding, sql would throw error and ignore the product and this module seem to totally skip)

-Settings in module not functioning.

I decided to give it one more shot. I will import the products myself and see if it's capable on syncing the amounts, status and prices.

-I am one of the "positive reviewer" upon developers request.