[Module] Pretty URLs

Hello, i just insatal a fresh copy of prestashop 1.7.1.2 and pretty urls module, first problem when i disable the module i get a 500 error, for admin pannel to, i can`t acces my website in any way....

and second problem, this module remove product atribute from url ?

ps. Exist any module that make a clean url ?

Thanks.

Hello, i just insatal a fresh copy of prestashop 1.7.1.2 and pretty urls module, first problem when i disable the module i get a 500 error, for admin pannel to, i can`t acces my website in any way....

Thanks.

hello

this module is not related in any part to shop back office, so im not sure if the problem you've got is related to "pretty urls". This case requires inspection.

regarding to attribute id - it depends on what module you use exactly for example mine "pretty clean urls" removes the attribute id, and product pages works properly even if url does not have the ID of attribute!

• 2 months later...

Thanks.

Thanks.

Any solutions?

I wouln't use it at all. Set your default URL settings to have the ID's at the end of the URL instead the beginning and you are good. Some modules are just unnecessary - this is one. And it's wasting time to investigate a modules bugs (which is indeed reported so many times for the pretty url module) which does no provide a benefit.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)