Customer loyalty and rewards module in PS 1.7

Hello,

this module can help you : "Advanced Loyalty Program Module" 

The module integrates native Prestashop loyalty module. So you have all options of native PS module + you can use additional features : assign a specific number of points to product, assign points manually to customers and you can also see the list of loyalty points by customer.

Best regards,

202 Team

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 13/6/2017 at 3:37 PM, 202ecommerce said:

this module can help you : "Advanced Loyalty Program Module" 

The module integrates native Prestashop loyalty module. So you have all options of native PS module + you can use additional features : assign a specific number of points to product, assign points manually to customers and you can also see the list of loyalty points by customer.

Hello, I'm interested to this module, but I would like to know If this use the same information of the module.

I mean.... Actually I have a PS1.6.10 website where my customer have accumulated points. If I update to PS1.7 and then install your module the customer will see their old point or they loose them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2018 at 7:09 PM, DARKF3D3 said:

Hello, I'm interested to this module, but I would like to know If this use the same information of the module.

I mean.... Actually I have a PS1.6.10 website where my customer have accumulated points. If I update to PS1.7 and then install your module the customer will see their old point or they loose them?

Hello,

To save your data, you have to follow this little process :

image.png.28897a1329dcb341b088fa5a39be96d0.png

Best regards,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @DARKF3D3, HI @202 ecommerce,

I think it's worrying that this post doesn't have the solution. If in prestashop 1.6 there are points accumulated by customers, how can we offer the same characteristics to the same customers once updated to 1.7?

On 7/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, DARKF3D3 said:

the customer will see their old point or they loose them?

Thanks for any reply.

With totloyaltyadvanced you'll be able to use old points accumulated by customers on PS1.6.

If you'll buy the module the best thing to do it's contact the module developer via prestashop addons support.

They will help you to make the points visible on the new module on PS1.7

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 11:11 AM, 202ecommerce said:

Hello,

To save your data, you have to follow this little process :

image.png.28897a1329dcb341b088fa5a39be96d0.png

Best regards,

@202 ecommerce 

ps_totloyaltyadvanced
ps_totloyaltyadvanced_shop

they belong to the loyalty module by 202 ecommerce, is that so?

is it enough to import the tables and then rename them?
or do you recommend installing your module first on 1.6, then to the 1.7 and then transferring the tables? 

I'm waiting your kind response.

• 2 weeks later...

really glad having never used the loyality module! Wasn't that a basic module to be expected to continue in a new version? I mean one trusted Prestashop to continue with modules where customers accumulated benefits, just to find a whole bunch of hassle. Disappointing for some, if I would have used it, I would feel like lured into a paid module over years! I will neither buying nor using it. Who knows what will happen with it in a future version!

Edited by wilderness777 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Is Prestashop so desperate on sales, that You force clients on buying products, instead of having them buy what they need extra? Who removes used-to-be defaults instead of expanding on them?

If anyone is looking for a FREE module on loyalty, here's a link:
https://www.team-ever.com/prestashop-module-points-fidelite/

It's in french language, but it won't cause too much trouble, I'm sure.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...