How to edit the topbar / header menu?

Hi,
I am pretty new to Prestashop and on store is installed the newest version 1.6.1.3
How do I edit the top bar / header bar? The shop was created by someone else and I don't know how to edit top menu. 
I'm 99% sure it's not a module,I have check MY/themes/blocktopmenu files - they aren't modified, and this inn't a CMS page

Any ideas ??

Thank you

Edited by marek89 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am pretty new to Prestashop and I have version 1.6.1.18

I have the same issue and I tried to edit through the blocks and I found the text isn't changing and then I noticed the text is duplicated in the header...
So I assume that its custom made...
I read that there is a possible way to do it through header.tpl file but i don't know how to reach it or to get in there!!!

Any ideas?, please.

Because I feel I am lost.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, NemoPS said:

The block reads 'custom-info',  and it seems to be hooked to displayNav. Look for that in the positions in the back office

I also have the same question. I am unable to find that, can you be more specific as to how to find it? Thanks

Ok, You need change phone number? You go to tab modules > modules section -> search module "Contact Block" and click "Configure" :

image.png.15ae0bb9516c377de87f78162c55d5c6.png

Then change phone number:

image.thumb.png.56b30f4640b6cf7a4f7415644a229e75.png

image.thumb.png.56b30f4640b6cf7a4f7415644a229e75.png

if you want to remove phone number permanently, go to /theme/YOUR_THEME/modules/blockcontact/blockcontact.tpl and remove code responsible for whole phone number feature.

What part do you want to change? We'll guide for you.