Update PrestaShop to 1.6.1.14

Hi guys,

I have problems before with upgrade my PS store from 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.0.9 using a 1click upgrade. I try to do it a few times but it shows some errors and bugs. Now heard about that enable update PrestaShop to 1.6.1.14, but still looking for solutions how to do it. Find another module on litextension.com  to upgrade my PS store, first of all, t is very expensive(for 15.000 entity they charge 219$) and second I am not sure that it will do upgrade properly. Pls suggest some module that some of you guys used before and know exactly that it work.

• Like 1

Hello Dear Kamran.i,

Having familiarized with your problem, as the most optimal solution to your problem, I would like to advise you to use "MigrationPro PrestaShop to PrestaShop" migration module from PrestaShop Addons: PrestaShop's Official Marketplace. Because MigrationPro guarantee provide upgrading process very accurately & secure. Also, this module has a fix price 59,99 € for any quantity of entity. In order to be more confident that you will do the right thing by using our module, you can familiarize yourself with the feedback of entrepreneurs who had already used this module. If you will still have any issues with upgrade your Ps, in case you if will not use our module, let us know we try to help you in other ways.

With best regards,

MigrationPro Team,

Farid Muradi.

Please tell us the error messages. Then we can help you.

The fact that you get error messages means that there is something wrong in your settings or files. Usually it is a small thing that can easily be repaired. But if it stops autoupgrade there is a good chance that it will stop litextension or MigrationPro too.

kamran,

Can you try again to explain the problem. It appears that English is not your first language so try using smaller sentences and being more specific. People will try to help you but I don't understand the problem you're having.

The question is settled! I used the help of the proposed MigrationPro team, and was stunned by the result of how qualitatively and effectively my prestashop store was updated. Thank you very much guys, for the best support that i have ever seen

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The question is settled! I used the help of the proposed MigrationPro team, and was stunned by the result of how qualitatively and effectively my prestashop store was updated. Thank you very much guys, for the best support that i have ever seen

2 posts and you adverrtise a good service from the 2nd answer to this topic - sounds like fake account to make MigrationPro sound good LOL

• 5 months later...