Final Price in Admin Products List

aldocampione

• 3 months later...
in prestashop  1.7.2.2 I have the same issue.

login to http://demo.prestashop.com/ and check the catalog.

U see : ID , IMAGE , NAME,  REFERENCE  , CATEGORY , PRICE (TAX EXCL.) , QUANTITY, STATUS

I don't understand why there is no Final Price (PRICE (TAX INCL.))

I hope this is a misconfiguration or setting and not a design flaw.

I as a merchant offcourse I want to see the final price!!

Edited by dtgmaze (see edit history)

Ehi guys, maybe I've found out a solution, at least a temporary one but better than nothing.

Doing this the final price will be showed in the admin products panel (but not with discount flag, only the final price, so actually you will still be unable to se if that product is in sale or not):

1) in create or edit product page, in the main mask (where you insert product description, product image, ecc) fill the price field with the FINAL PRICE that the idem will have (so for example, if I've a product that it's 69,99 € and want to sell it at 39,99 €, I will fill the price field with 39,99 €)

2) go to the price mask of the product, scroll down and press "Add specific price"

3) now there is a field that you are unable to edit, unless you uncheck the "Show the product price" option, uncheck this, and write the fill price witout discount, so in our case "69,99 €) now, under this section there is another voice "Apply a discount of:" so in my example I will insert 30 € and save all

now I have the product in the admin panel with 39,99 € price, but If I open the product page in the front office, I can se the 69,99 € price deleted and the new promo price 39,99 €

Sorry for my bad english, hope this will help you. At least is a clean solution where you don't have to edit any files, you make simply use of the basic Prestashop options.

• 2 weeks later...
in prestashop  1.7.2.2 I have the same issue.

login to http://demo.prestashop.com/ and check the catalog.

U see : ID , IMAGE , NAME,  REFERENCE  , CATEGORY , PRICE (TAX EXCL.) , QUANTITY, STATUS

I don't understand why there is no Final Price (PRICE (TAX INCL.))

I hope this is a misconfiguration or setting and not a design flaw.

I as a merchant offcourse I want to see the final price!!

• 1 year later...