Export Prestashop database to new prestashop

Hi, I have a prestashop website and account, see attached screenshot.

I have now moved to another hosting provider and I have now wanted to rebuilt my shop. I have installed Prestashop using Softaculous in my cPanel account.

However the dashboard in my new host looks remarkably different to my old host. I am trying to import my existing shop database into my new host cPanel and just cannot find a way of doing that.

Help please

post-1407535-0-28995100-1497135849_thumb.jpg

If the backoffice admin panel looks different then I would suspect that the versions of PrestaShop are different. You can confirm that by just looking at the page you enter your credentials to get into the back office or by checking the configuration page in the backoffice. I am not an expert on the PrestaShop database but it likely changes in structure between versions so if you try to use a database from a different version.

What your doing is not the proper way to move a site -- You should google Moving a prestashop site to a new host and you'll find several tutorials. Very quickly the process is to use FTP to transfer all the files to your computer then use FTP to upload them to the new server. Then you need to move the data which is probably easiest if you export the data using phpMyAdmin and then import it into a new database on the new server. Like I said there are a lot of tutorials with much more detailed steps on how to accomplish this