V. 1.7.1 Customize Product Details with HTML

Hi there,

I've this problem, I'm Using Prestashop 1.7.1 with the default theme: I'm setting up a videogame shop, for every game there are lot of details (genre, number of players, language, release date, ecc) and one of them is the PEGI seal (the videogame age classification for Europe), I would like to display the PEGI seal as JPG image and not as text, but i don't know how to do it (it's impossibile to insert HTML in the Product Detail field when I create the product and fill the PEGI field) and another request: i would like to place it outside the default prestashop product tab "Product Details" and beside the "Conditions: Used" button (this is an attribute) in the product page, I would like to set it up just as in my actual shop (Zen Cart):

http://www.jollyrogerbay.it/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7497

So is there a way to print the product detauls outside the default Product Details tab and is there a way to print an image instead of simple text for them?

Thanks in advance

There are modules that would allow you to do what you want. 

I've used Smart Short Code by SmartDataSoft to do something similar on 1.6. Installation /configuration wasn't trouble free but support was decent. I don't currently use the module but when I need to do something like that again I'd use it. That said it isn't the only option. I think there are a couple that allows you to insert stuff at various places. Just search and you'll find some.

• Like 1

There are modules that would allow you to do what you want. 

I've used Smart Short Code by SmartDataSoft to do something similar on 1.6. Installation /configuration wasn't trouble free but support was decent. I don't currently use the module but when I need to do something like that again I'd use it. That said it isn't the only option. I think there are a couple that allows you to insert stuff at various places. Just search and you'll find some.

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your reply, I've checked and could not find that module made by SmartDataSoft, I'm trying to search other modules that do this, hope to find it. If anyone has some ideas please help ^_^