Global Minimum Order Quantity for Cart

I would like to set up a global MOQ for the cart, so users could set individual product amounts that sum up or exceed this global MOQ. Ive only found this feature for each individual product in product´s attributes. How Can I set a MOQ up for the total order of each users cart?Is there any feature in price cart rules that ive missed? or is there any free module that you would recommend that could do the job? My site : wayuupatterns.com

Thanks In advance

I would like to set up a global MOQ for the cart, so users could set individual product amounts that sum up or exceed this global MOQ. Ive only found this feature for each individual product in product´s attributes. How Can I set a MOQ up for the total order of each users cart?Is there any feature in price cart rules that ive missed? or is there any free module that you would recommend that could do the job? My site : wayuupatterns.com

Thanks In advance

Do you mean a minimum amount or a minimum number of products?

• Like 1

Isnt there any non-paid solution that I could manage to use to set this feature?

Your business is not worth investing 27 euro in?

We all want stuff for free, but in my experience my time as a business developer is much more important than spending the next three days looking for a free solution to something that is there now, and very cheap. Just put a value to your own time? How much do you pay your self? let's say 10 euro an hour. Well if you are going to spend more than 3 hours researching this, developing this, troubleshooting this, then you should purchase the module that is available. 

Have to say that vekia is one of the best out there, great support.

• 5 years later...