Upgrading Prestashop from 1.3.4 to actual version

Hello, please feel free to reach out to me on my website, and we can discuss the scope of work and cost.  Going from PS v1.3 to PS v1.6 is not usually something that can be automated with the upgrade module.  We need to first get you to PS v1.4 manually, and then we should be able to use the upgrade module to complete the remainder.

There are also other things you need to consider

1) Your current theme will not work, you will need to use the default theme included in PS v1.6, or locate a new one

2) You likely have modules that will not work, and will need to be replaced

3) Your servers hosting environment will need to be reviewed, and determine if the software requirements for PS v1.6 are satisfied

Hello dear Mujo.

Want to give some friendly advice to you, instead of hiring someone, you can do it yourself. The only thing you need to do: get the "MigrationPro PrestaShop to PrestaShop" migration module from PrestaShop Addons: PrestaShop's Official Marketplace. This module is very easy to use, i am more than sure that you can do it yourself. It is better than hiring someone, because later on when PS will have a new update you don't need to search way how to do it or hire someone to do that, you can use again your module that you have already used before and had experienced.

Hope that you can solve your problem.

Kindly regards,

MigrationPro Team,

Farid Muradi.

Edited by Migration Pro (see edit history)