static99899

USPS All-In-One Premium Module

I paid the $229.00 for this module(https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/20184-usps-all-in-one-premium.html) thinking it would calculate prices based on size and weight of the products.  I've got all of my products sizes and weights set and an example of the issue I'm having, is I'll add one "pivot pin" and it shows shipping to be $6.65. Ok.  Then I just increase the quantity to two of these, which take up an area the size of your thumbnail, and the price goes to $13.30!  So it's not considering the size and weight correctly.  Any Ideas?

• Like 1

I know that this reply is very late and I don't have any advice to assist with your problem. I just wanted to say that I purchased this module as well and am equally as frustrated with it. I am having similar problems with the shipping rates where it is returning the incorrect rates for smaller items. It continues to set smaller items as machinable when I don't want it to. I haven't been able to figure out where it sets this in the uspspremium.php file. Not sure where to go from here.

I know that this reply is very late and I don't have any advice to assist with your problem. I just wanted to say that I purchased this module as well and am equally as frustrated with it. I am having similar problems with the shipping rates where it is returning the incorrect rates for smaller items. It continues to set smaller items as machinable when I don't want it to. I haven't been able to figure out where it sets this in the uspspremium.php file. Not sure where to go from here.

I ended up deleting it and buying Presto Changeo USPS module.  It calculates correctly and even takes size into account.  Meaning it will stuff as much in a box as will fit based on size before adding another box if you want!  Much better options IMHO

• Like 1

Very interesting. Funny - I have been looking at the Presto Changeo USPS module as well and was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I will probably end up getting it. Thank you for the feedback! Good luck to you!

Edited by evil2in (see edit history)