Sendcloud and adding carrier

Hi there,

I started installing and configuring PrestaShop and have it up and running quite nicely now.

However, I'm running into a problem with the SendCloud module (a very nice Cloud service for small business providing cheap carriers)  that comes preinstalled with PrestaShop.

I activated this module and also connected and configured the SendCloud environment.

But in PrestaShop, there doesn't shows up a SendCloud carrier in the list of carriers. I also deleted the two default carriers so now I'm looking at an empty list. Can't figure out what I'm missing.

Some help would be apppreciated greatly. I hope  that somebody can give me some pointers into the right direction.

Peter

• 2 years later...

Good afternoon, Peter,

Good to hear that it's all starting to run between your shop and Sendcloud!

Have you read our manual about connecting your shop? At step 3 you will find the plug-in that can be activated in your back-end. Unfortunately it is not possible to load shipping methods into your shop backend using the plug-in. In your Prestashop backend you have the possibility to manually set your shipping methods which you want to show to your customers. After that you can select one standard shipping method for your orders in your Sendcloud account. Of course, you can edit certain orders manually.

Have you already looked at the possibility to offer Servicepunt delivery in your check-out? Within a few simple steps, you can activate our location picker.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions about this, feel free to send an email to [email protected]!

Cheers :)