Voucher module to apply discount to multiple products or manufacturer

I really would need option to apply discount to manufacturer or multiple products. I have brand called "mybrand". When customer adds any of this brand product to shopping cart, customer has option to have 15% discount of all "otherbrand"'s products. Or I can choose multiple products which I can offer with 15% discount if customer has "mybrand" product in cart. How I can do this?

Is there module for this? I can't find. I'm using 1.6.1.13.

Edited by TempFail (see edit history)

how is this different from "cart rules" set up to provide discounts when a person purchases a specific product or a product from a specific category?  I'm trying to use that and the discount is not showing up in the cart.  I've used it numerous times before (before upgrading to 1.6.1.13) and now it isn't working.  Do you know whY?

Yes, Italian.

This module don't do exactly what you are looking for but I can customize it to fit your need, it' s very close to what you need.

That would be nice. I updated Presta to 1.6.1.14.

This should be voucher system:

- When customer adds any of  manufacturer1 product(s) to shopping cart, customer can buy any of manufacturer2 product(s) and use voucher to manufacturer2 products (no discount for manufacturer1 product)

-  I can choose multiple products (also combinations if needed) where to apply discount. Now presta has option to apply discount to only one product.

So how we continue now?

Edited by TempFail (see edit history)