Jump to content

[Free Module] Whatsapp Chat Module [UPDATED V5 20.11.2021]


bera_ramazan
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

 

Please open ftp/modules/whatsapp/whatsapp.php

 

change modüle hook footer to header afet save

 

 

 

 

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, would you point out which code that I have to change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a customer contact me, i don't know what product they are interested. I want that when they contact me on whatsapp, the module send to me also the link of the page that they are visiting. 

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is very useful module.

But I have problem when I want to install it while using different themes.

would you please help me?

my url is:

http://contohweb.jktcase.com/

 

it doesn't appear when I use another themes

 
Hello, works very well on other themes, you must add a Hook on your theme, It does not come from the module ...!
 
Edited by Soyons zen (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, great module! Thanks!

 

I have a question please, Is it possible to add a predefined message when they contact for whatsapp? Could you recommend me in what way, please? For example, they click in whatsapp chat and show a first message in my whatsapp, like: "Hello, I contacted with you through your website www.example.com" and then they continue typing . Thanks a lot!

Edited by Elphie (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 
Hello, works very well on other themes, you must add a Hook on your theme, It does not come from the module ...!
 

 

 

Since I was a noob in coding, do you have any tutorials or how to add a hook in a prestashop template? A very big Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say you give great support, no matter what language users use, even if post is International (English) sub forum.

Though most people use Chrome or some auto translate plugin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sol kancaya alınmaz öyle kodundan girip leftCloumn için de kod eklemen gerekir ben footer için eklemişim zaten aynısından sizde ekleyin

 

php dosyasından bunu yapın ve tekrar kurun

 

eyw. teşekkür ederim. leftCloumn yaptım ama sanırım eksik oldu ondan hata verdi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ciao, sarebbe bene scrivere anche in inglese visto che non è un topic italiano....ma non fa niente, ora traduco io ;) Pure io avevo lo stesso errore e ho risolto così: devi inserire il numero completo del prefisso internazionale, ma senza zeri o segno +. Quindi, il numero che inserisci, devi inserirlo così: 393471234567. Tutto chiaro?

 

 

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

 

PROBLEM -> In the previous post, destefano experinced an issue with the following error message: it's impossible to find this telephone number because is too short for the international code (+39 italy).

 

SOLUTION -> Just put the full mobile number with the international code without any +. So the number would be: 393471234567 [which is 39 (international code) 347 (mobile operator prefix) 1234567 (mobile number)]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, sorry, I've fixed it and it works. I have another question to ask, I would like to put the chat in a different position, or at the bottom of the blue screen, or at the center side, like the social logos. can you help me???

Okay, sorry, I've fixed it and it works. I have another question to ask, I would like to put the chat in a different position, or at the bottom of the blue screen, or at the center side, like the social logos. can you help me???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, sorry, I've fixed it and it works. I have another question to ask, I would like to put the chat in a different position, or at the bottom of the blue screen, or at the center side, like the social logos. can you help me???

Okay, sorry, I've fixed it and it works. I have another question to ask, I would like to put the chat in a different position, or at the bottom of the blue screen, or at the center side, like the social logos. can you help me???

 

Please edit this module php file

 

change hook or add new hook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all this topic been cleaned and lot of posts hidden. Guys please use English only here.

Try to respect forum rules and also try to respect bera_ramazan for posting module for free

and offering support in English. Google translate can help but there must be some order.

Sometimes translation from google is not clear, but you can use it before posting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remove this code from footer.tpl
<div class="asagiSabit hidden-xs"><a href="https://web.whatsapp.com/send?l=en&phone={$whatasppno|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"><img src="{$whataspp_module_dir|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}/views/img/whataspp_icon.png" alt="Whataspp" width="24px" height="24px" /> {l s='Whataspp Live Chat' mod='whatsapp'}</a></div>
 

But I see button Whatspp Live Chat :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for those who wish to change their position they should look for the module and modify the following:
modules / views / css / whatsapp.css
modify the line:


.asagiSabit {position: fixed; bottom: 5px; right: 5px; z-index: 999}
for this:


.asagiSabit {position: fixed; bottom: 5px; left: 5px; z-index: 999}


recompile and delete the browser cache, I leave image of the change

 

 

para los que deseen cambiar de posicion deben buscar el modulo y modificar lo siguiente:
modulos/views/css/whatsapp.css
modificar la linea:
.asagiSabit {position:fixed;bottom:5px;right:5px;z-index:999}


por esta:
.asagiSabit {position:fixed;bottom:5px;left:5px;z-index:999}


recompilan y borran la cache del navegador, dejo imagen del cambio

 

espero sirva el aporte

cambio posicion whatsapp.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. thank you so much for module!

 

1. I want to ask you how to change the text we see on green background "Whatsapp Live Chat" to some another (ex. Write us in WhatsApp), where directly to do it?

2. And how to add reference (we call it articul of product), that could appear in chat together with product name? {product} {reference} - doesn't work ;)

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, vbabylone said:

Hello. thank you so much for module!

 

1. I want to ask you how to change the text we see on green background "Whatsapp Live Chat" to some another (ex. Write us in WhatsApp), where directly to do it?

2. And how to add reference (we call it articul of product), that could appear in chat together with product name? {product} {reference} - doesn't work ;)

Thank you!

please edit whatsapp.css

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bera_ramazan said:

please edit whatsapp.css

I'm sorry, didn't get it. Here ?

 

I coud only change something like this (color and size, but not text


.asagiSabit {position:fixed;bottom:10px;right:10px;z-index:999}
 
.whatsappBlock a {display:inline-block;height:50px;background:#65BC54;padding:10px 10px;color:#fff !important;font-weight:bold}
.whatsappBlock a img {height:100%;width:auto}

 

I need to change text on visible box of chat on website ("Whatsapp Live Chat" to smt else  )  and I need to add reference (articul of product) that appears it real chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola

Gracias por el modulo ya lo instale pero no funciona, no se si puse correctamente mi numero telefónico.

Saben si funciona en México?

Espero su ayuda!

 

Hello

Thanks for the module I installed it but it does not work, I do not know if I put my phone number correctly.

Do you know if it works in Mexico?

I hope your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alejandra said:

Hola

Gracias por el modulo ya lo instale pero no funciona, no se si puse correctamente mi numero telefónico.

Saben si funciona en México?

Espero su ayuda!

 

Bonjour

Merci pour le module je l'ai installé mais ça ne marche pas, je ne sais pas si je mets correctement mon numéro de téléphone.

Savez-vous si cela fonctionne au Mexique?

J'espère que votre aide!

 

Hello,  yes,  https://faq.whatsapp.com/fr/general/21016748

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 30/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, tecnoservicel said:

for those who wish to change their position they should look for the module and modify the following:
modules / views / css / whatsapp.css
modify the line:


.asagiSabit {position: fixed; bottom: 5px; right: 5px; z-index: 999}
for this:


.asagiSabit {position: fixed; bottom: 5px; left: 5px; z-index: 999}


recompile and delete the browser cache, I leave image of the change

 

 

para los que deseen cambiar de posicion deben buscar el modulo y modificar lo siguiente:
modulos/views/css/whatsapp.css
modificar la linea:
.asagiSabit {position:fixed;bottom:5px;right:5px;z-index:999}


por esta:
.asagiSabit {position:fixed;bottom:5px;left:5px;z-index:999}


recompilan y borran la cache del navegador, dejo imagen del cambio

 

espero sirva el aporte

cambio posicion whatsapp.png

 

Sos un genio!, es exactamente lo que necesitaba. Acabo de realizar la modificación y funciona a la perfección. Te agradezco infinitamente!.

Un abrazo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a mi no me funciona con chrome, alguien sabe por que?

se queda como pensando en una pagina, blanca que dice send.

en safari si funciona, pero solo se envian pero a mi no me llegan a mi telefono los mensajes.

necesito ayuda!!

 

It does not work for me with chrome, does anyone know why?

it stays like thinking of a page, white that says send.

in safari if it works, but they are only sent but my messages do not reach my phone.

I need help!!

Edited by alejandra (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 08.11.2017 at 8:32 AM, alejandra said:

a mi no me funciona con chrome, alguien sabe por que?

se queda como pensando en una pagina, blanca que dice send.

en safari si funciona, pero solo se envian pero a mi no me llegan a mi telefono los mensajes.

necesito ayuda!!

 

It does not work for me with chrome, does anyone know why?

it stays like thinking of a page, white that says send.

in safari if it works, but they are only sent but my messages do not reach my phone.

I need help!!

 

Ingrese solo dígitos numéricos al agregar un número de teléfono. ¿Eres un tirador de captura de pantalla a la vez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muchas gracias por el módulo, es genial!

Un detalle, en la versión 1.7.2.2 no muestra el texto con el nombre del producto teniendo la opción Share activada. Lo he solucionado cambiando la variable $page_name por $page.page_name dentro de footer.tpl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2017 at 1:14 AM, alejandra said:

Hola

Gracias por el modulo ya lo instale pero no funciona, no se si puse correctamente mi numero telefónico.

Saben si funciona en México?

Espero su ayuda!

 

Hello

Thanks for the module I installed it but it does not work, I do not know if I put my phone number correctly.

Do you know if it works in Mexico?

I hope your help!

Lograste hacer que funcionara? en venezuela le coloca +584266522486 y no funcionó le puse 584266522486 y tampoco funciona no redirecciona a whatsapp queda pantalla en blanco.

 

You managed to make it work? in Venezuela he placed +584266522486 and it did not work I put him to 584266522486 and it does not work either does not redirect to whatsapp there is a blank screen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, after installing and configuring the module, nothing shows up in the front...

Also wrote the number in three different ways just to try but it doen't work.

Can anyone help me to solve it?

Since we are still developing the shop it is in maintenance mode but the templated used is: http://demo.flytheme.net/themes/sp_destino17/en/

It's Prestashop v.1.7.2.4

Thanks a lot.

Módulos y Servicios • JRP Vídeos.png

JRPvideos.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02.12.2017 at 7:41 PM, Monicarrillo said:

Hi, after installing and configuring the module, nothing shows up in the front...

Also wrote the number in three different ways just to try but it doen't work.

Can anyone help me to solve it?

Since we are still developing the shop it is in maintenance mode but the templated used is: http://demo.flytheme.net/themes/sp_destino17/en/

It's Prestashop v.1.7.2.4

Thanks a lot.

Módulos y Servicios • JRP Vídeos.png

JRPvideos.png

 

This module install footer hook your site a have footer hook ?

On 06.12.2017 at 1:29 AM, leungda said:

Will it work on version 1.6

 

Yes working 1.6 or 1.7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

bera_ramazan, ti ringrazio infinitamente per il tuo programma, l'ho installato... lo farò provare un po' ai clienti, ma sembra che funzioni. Grazie ancora!

bera_ramazan, I thank you so much for your program, I installed it ... I'll try it a bit 'to customers, but it seems that it works. Thanks again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

Hello, I have the module installed. I see that I create the module in the footer, but I do not see the module in the front. Should you have an idea?

Should I change the hook to another position?imagen1.thumb.jpg.736d37c1351a251825103926e2681a92.jpg

 

Versión de PrestaShop: 1.7.2.3

 

it's a purchased template

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01.01.2018 at 11:40 PM, mega01 said:

 

Hello, I have the module installed. I see that I create the module in the footer, but I do not see the module in the front. Should you have an idea?

Should I change the hook to another position?imagen1.thumb.jpg.736d37c1351a251825103926e2681a92.jpg

 

Versión de PrestaShop: 1.7.2.3

 

it's a purchased template

 

There may not be a footer module in the case you are using, so make sure you have a footer hook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 12:10 PM, bera_ramazan said:

 

please edit this tpl file

 

remove this kode

 

....class="hidden-sm" xxxx

 

Thanks, the module is immensely useful.
In PS 1.7.2.4 how do I disable it on the computer and work only on cell phones?

I can not find the code

Captura.JPG.8308deaf5e0c96f35018e63a6f5f486a.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10.01.2018 at 11:14 AM, Giuseppe1975 said:

Hello! Thank's a lot for this module!

I have 2 questions:

1. I don't understood how work the text field "Message" in configuring page?

2. Is possible to show a default message when a customer write something?

Thank's for your response.

 

 

yes you can change default message

please configure this module

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 15/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, nacho-ed said:

Muchas gracias por el módulo, es genial!

Un detalle, en la versión 1.7.2.2 no muestra el texto con el nombre del producto teniendo la opción Share activada. Lo he solucionado cambiando la variable $page_name por $page.page_name dentro de footer.tpl.

Has cambiado las dos variables que aparecen dentro del footer.tpl?

Yo las he cambiado y me sigue sin aparecer, se abre el chat pero sin ningún mensaje predefinido.

Aprovecho para preguntar, ¿Alguien ha conseguido desactivarlo en PC en prestashop 1.7?

 

SOLUCIONADO: Me faltaba la _ del name

Edited by David Pereira (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2017 at 7:10 PM, bera_ramazan said:

 

please edit this tpl file

 

remove this kode

 

....class="hidden-sm" xxxx

Este código no aparece en la nueva versión, ni en el whatsapp.css ni en el footer.tpl, y desde el admin de prestashop 1.7 no consigo desactivarlo en PC para dejarlo solo en moviles.

La manera correcta de hacerlo debería ser: Desactivar el módulo, y una vez desactivado darle a enable mobile, pero así no me funciona.

Alguna solución?


El módulo lo tenía en mi anterior versión de prestashop 1.6 y la verdad que es una maravilla, funciona muy bien, y es muy cómodo para los clientes. Muchas gracias por tu dedicación ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, David Pereira said:

Has cambiado las dos variables que aparecen dentro del footer.tpl?

Yo las he cambiado y me sigue sin aparecer, se abre el chat pero sin ningún mensaje predefinido.

Aprovecho para preguntar, ¿Alguien ha conseguido desactivarlo en PC en prestashop 1.7?

 

SOLUCIONADO: Me faltaba la _ del name

 

Este el footer que tengo puesto, también evita que se muestre en PC:

 

{if $deviceType == 'computer'}
{else}
	<div class="{if $hook == 'footer'}asagiSabit{/if} whatsappBlock"><a href="whatsapp://send?{if $page.page_name == 'product'}text={$shareMessage|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}&{/if}phone=+{$whatasppno|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"><img src="{$whataspp_module_dir|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}/views/img/whataspp_icon.png" alt="Whataspp" width="24px" height="24px" /> {l s='Whataspp Live Chat' mod='whatsapp'}</a></div>
{/if}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, nacho-ed said:

 

Este el footer que tengo puesto, también evita que se muestre en PC:

 

{if $deviceType == 'computer'}
{else}
	<div class="{if $hook == 'footer'}asagiSabit{/if} whatsappBlock"><a href="whatsapp://send?{if $page.page_name == 'product'}text={$shareMessage|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}&{/if}phone=+{$whatasppno|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"><img src="{$whataspp_module_dir|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}/views/img/whataspp_icon.png" alt="Whataspp" width="24px" height="24px" /> {l s='Whataspp Live Chat' mod='whatsapp'}</a></div>
{/if}

 

Millones de gracias.

Yo tenía dos líneas en el código, imagino una de ellas era la de PC y otra la de móvil no se me había ocurrido ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, nacho-ed said:

Muchas gracias por el módulo, es genial!

Un detalle, en la versión 1.7.2.2 no muestra el texto con el nombre del producto teniendo la opción Share activada. Lo he solucionado cambiando la variable $page_name por $page.page_name dentro de footer.tpl.

Lo mismo para la versión 1.7.2.4. Gracias.

Same for 1.7.2.4 version. Thanks.

 

bera_ramazan: Thank you for this awesome module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 03.03.2018 at 6:38 PM, George zamora said:

Buenos días, el modulo chat whatsapp no es gratuito y si lo es donde bajo el modulo de forma gratuita. por favor si publicas que es gratis tambien danos el enlace por que en addons tien un costo de 39 dolares.

 

Buenos días este módulo de enlace gratuito: www.fyazilim.com/en/prestashop-modules/17-whatsapp-live-chat.html

Pero este módulo tiene v3 sala de pago con su enlace: http://www.fyazilim.com/en/prestashop-modules/27-whatsapp-live-chat-v3.html

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Saludos

   El modulo me funciona muy bien, pero la verdad me gustaría tenerlo como lo muestran en la pagina demo, que es un circulo flotante con una imagen personalizada y emite destellos cuando se le pone el raton encima, y de igual manera le sale un texto personalizado, alguna forma de ponerlo de esa manera?

Gracias

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
When I install and choose footer it shows me this error. When I choose cloumn right or left just do not appear on the page, in PS 1.7.3 and 1.7.3.1
ContextErrorException in smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code line 33:
Notice: Undefined index: page_name

in /home/eridamega/public_html/shop/vendor/prestashop/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code line 33
at ErrorHandler->handleError('8', 'Undefined index: page_name', '/home/eridamega/public_html/shop/vendor/prestashop/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code', '33', array('_smarty_tpl' => object(SmartyDevTemplate))) in smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code line 33
at content_5ae699338fac50_14223655(object(SmartyDevTemplate)) in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 188
at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/eridamega/public_html/shop/modules/whatsapp/views/templates/front/footer.tpl', null, null, null, false, true, false) in SmartyDev.php line 41
at SmartyDev->fetch('/home/eridamega/public_html/shop/modules/whatsapp/views/templates/front/footer.tpl') in whatsapp.php line 171
at whatsapp->whatsapp(array('smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie'