[PS 1.7.1.1] Add product screen randomly broke template - IMPOSSIBLE to add new products

prestahench

Hopefully this is not happening only to me. I'm using 1.7.1.1 Prestashop for the first time. 

I'm using the classic theme of prestashop. 

I edited a few files from this theme: 

footer.tpl
product.tpl
productdetails.tpl
index.tpl -> for a short time, then brought back to original state
header.tpl
head.tpl -> for a short time, then brought back to original state

Then I created a few modules. Everything really basic, like modules that add HTML in displayHome hook for example. I only added a custom hook in the header.tpl file.

This is what happens:

Completely randomly, sometimes the product list and add/edit product screen don't work properly.

Here's what I see in product list

post-1402812-0-18079700-1496308622_thumb.png

And here's what I see in add product screen:

post-1402812-0-48618600-1496308621_thumb.png

These problems are critical, cause is not just an aesthetic thing. In the product screen the bottom banner to SAVE the product is missing, so there's the risk that a customer just enter ALL the data to find out he can't save the product and that he must start ALL over again.

In the product list screen, some buttons works, other don't.

Is pretty much impossible for me to ignore this random bug. It happens randomly. I also disabled my custom modules but the problem remains.

It would be enough if one user here is able to at least tell me the direction to fix this. Is it a problem done by a custom hook I placed? Is it probably one of my modules? Is something I did to the TPL files I edited?

Thanks
Edited by prestahench (see edit history)